- James Goodby, Eight Negotiations – Seventeen Lessons
- Miles Hansen, Parallel Mediation: Ordering the Chaos of Multiparty Mediation
- Siniša Vuković, Coping with Complexity: Analyzing Cooperation and Coordination in Multiparty Mediation Processes
- Christian Downie, Toward an Understanding of State Behavior in Prolonged International Negotiations
- Elias L. Khalil, The Temper Tantrums of Nations: Why Would Weak Nations Challenge Hegemonic Nations?
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
New Issue: International Negotiation
The latest issue of International Negotiation (Vol. 17, no. 2, 2012) is out. Contents include: