- Fabio Leonardi, The Sky is Not the Limit: A Review of U.S. Space Transportation Law from a WTO Perspective
- Pierre-Emmanuel Dupont, The Legality of Economic Sanctions under International Law and EU Law: The Case of Iran
- Francesco Seatzu, Towards a Mediterranean Development Bank?
- Amrita, Making WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanisms Work for Developing Countries: Designing the Strategy of Public-Private Partnership
- R. Trequattrini, S. Manfredi & Dott. F. Nappo, The Administration of Big Companies in State of Insolvency: The Italian Framework
- Navajyoti Samanta, Did GATS Cause the Financial Crisis of 2007?
- Neeti Shikha, The Changing Trend of Schemes of Arrangement and Approaches towards its Efficacy
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
New Volume: Indian Journal of International Economic Law
The latest volume of the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 4, 2011) is out. Contents include: