- Gabrielle Marceau, IGOs in Crisis? Or New Opportunities to Demonstrate Responsibility?
- Anne Peters, The security Council's Responsibility to Protect
- Scott P. Sheeran, A Constitutional Moment?: United Nations Peacekeeping in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Renuka Dhinakaran, Law of the International Civil service: A Venture into Legal Theory
- Joachim Gruber, European schools: A subject of International Law Integrated into the European Union
- Wouter Werner & Bertjan Wolthuis, World Legislation Perspectives from International Law, Legal Theory and Political Philosophy
- C.H. Powell, A Fullerian Analysis of security Council Legislation
- Gary Remer, Ciceronian Ius Gentium and World Legislation
- J.A. Vos, World Legislation as Deliberation about the Common Good of International society
- Ramses A. Wessel, Informal International Law-Making as a New Form of World Legislation?
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
New Issue: International Organizations Law Review
The latest issue of the International Organizations Law Review (Vol. 8, no. 1, 2011) is out. Contents include: