- October 7, 2011: Christopher Greenwood (Judge, International Court of Justice), Challenges of International Litigation
- October 14, 2011: Ralph Wilde (Univ. College London), The Al-Skeini Case in the ECHR : A Landmark?
- October 21, 2011: Surya P. Subedi (Univ. of Leeds - Law; UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Cambodia), Reassessing and Redefining the Principle of Economic Sovereignty of States
- October 28, 2011: James Summers (Univ. of Lancaster - Law), tba
- November 4, 2011: André Nollkaemper (Univ. of Amsterdam - Law), Dual Attribution: Liability of the Netherlands for the Removal of Individuals from the Compound of Dutchbat
- November 11, 2011: Laurence Boisson de Chazournes (Univ. of Geneva - Law), International Organizations and Sanction and Accountability Mechanisms: Trends and Prospects
- November 14, 2011: Fred H. Cate (Indiana Univ. - Law), Snyder Lecture: The Growing Importance (and Irrelevance) of International Data Protection Law?
- November 18, 2011: Catherine Redgewell (Univ. College London), tba
- November 25, 2011: Michael Carrel (ICRC/BRC CIHL Update Project; Lauterpacht Centre), The Customary International Humanitarian Law Project: Working to Protect the Victims of Armed Conflict
- December 2, 2011: International Law: The Year in Review (Panel Discussion)
Monday, September 5, 2011
Lauterpacht Centre Friday Lunchtime Lecture Series for Michaelmas Term 2011
Here's the schedule for the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law's Michaelmas Term 2011 Friday Lunchtime Lectures: