- S.I. Strong Jurisdictional Discovery in Transnational Litigation: Extraterritorial Effects of United States Federal Practice
- Jonathan Fitchen, Authentic Instruments and European Private International Law in Civil and Commercial Matters: Is Now the Time to Break New Ground?
- Zheng Sophia Tang, Consumer Collective Redress in European Private International Law
- Burcu Yüksel, The Relevance of the Rome I Regulation to International Commercial Arbitration in the European Union
- Guangjian Tu & Muchi Xu, Contractual Conflicts in the People's Republic of China: The Applicable Law in the Absence of Choice
- Maebh Harding, The Harmonisation of Private International Law in Europe: Taking the Character Out of Family Law?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
New Issue: Journal of Private International Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Private International Law (Vol. 7, no. 1, April 2011) is out. Contents include: