- Mark A. Drumbl, Collective responsibility and post-conflict justice
- David Luban, State criminality and the ambition of international criminal law
- Anthony F. Lang, Jr., Punishing genocide: a critical reading of the International Court of Justice
- Michael P. Scharf, Joint criminal enterprise, the Nuremberg precedent, and the concept of 'Grotian moment'
- Sara L. Seck, Collective responsibility and transnational corporate conduct
- Larry May, Collective punishment and mass confinement
- Erin I. Kelly, Reparative justice
- Avia Pasternak, The distributive effect of collective punishment
- Amy Sepinwall, Citizen responsibility and the reactive attitudes: blaming Americans for war crimes in Iraq
- Toni Erskine, Kicking bodies and damning souls: the danger of harming 'innocent' individuals while punishing 'delinquent' states
- Richard Vernon, Punishing collectives: states or nations?
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Isaacs & Vernon: Accountability for Collective Wrongdoing
Tracy Isaacs( Univ. of Western Ontario) & Richard Vernon (Univ. of Western Ontario) have published Accountability for Collective Wrongdoing (Cambridge Univ. Press 2011). Contents include: