- Amedeo Arena, The GATS Notion of Public Services as an Instance of Intergovernmental Agnosticism: Comparative Insights from EU Supranational Dialectic
- Sherzod Shadikhodjaev, Checking RTA Compatibility with Global Trade Rules: WTO Litigation Practice and Implications from the Transparency Mechanism for RTAs
- Christopher Hovius & Jean-René Oettli, Measuring the Challenge: The Most Favoured Treatment Clause in the Economic Partnership Agreements between the European Community and African, Caribbean and Pacific Countries
- Stefano Inama, The Reform of the EC GSP Rules of Origin: Per aspera ad astra?
- Crina Viju & William A. Kerr, Protectionism and Global Recession: Has the Link Been Broken?
- Yong-Shik Lee, Reconciling RTAs with the WTO Multilateral Trading System: Case for a New Sunset Requirement on RTAs and Development Facilitation
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 45, no. 3, June 2011) is out. Contents include: