- Luca G. Radicati Di Brozolo, Arbitration and Competition Law: The Position of the Courts and of Arbitrators
- Hussein Haeri, A Tale of Two Standards: ‘Fair and Equitable Treatment’ and the Minimum Standard in International Law — The Gillis Wetter Prize
- Andrea Carska-Sheppard, The International Arbitration Paradigm and Application of Dispute Resolution Measures — A Czech Republic Perspective
- Renata Brazil-David, An Examination of the Law and Practice of International Commercial Arbitration in Brazil
- John E. Beerbower, International Arbitration: Can We Realise the Potential?
- Markus Burgstaller & Charles B. Rosenberg, Challenging International Arbitral Awards: To ICSID or not to ICSID?
Friday, May 27, 2011
New Issue: Arbitration International
The latest issue of Arbitration International (Vol. 27, no. 1, 2011) is out. Contents include: