- Susan Olzak, Does Globalization Breed Ethnic Discontent?
- Krista E. Wiegand & Emilia Justyna Powell, Past Experience, Quest for the Best Forum, and Peaceful Attempts to Resolve Territorial Disputes
- Juan Miguel Benito, Pablo Brañas-Garza, Penélope Hernández, & Juan A. Sanchis, Sequential versus Simultaneous Schelling Models: Experimental Evidence
- Orlandrew E. Danzell, Political Parties: When Do They Turn to Terror?
- Jennifer Kavanagh, Selection, Availability, and Opportunity: The Conditional Effect of Poverty on Terrorist Group Participation
- Ravi Bhavnani, Dan Miodownik, & Hyun Jin Choi, Three Two Tango: Territorial Control and Selective Violence in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
New Issue: Journal of Conflict Resolution
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict Resolution (Vol. 55, no. 1, February 2011) is out. Contents include: