- Persephone Economou & Karl P. Sauvant, Recent trends and issues in foreign direct investment, 2008/2009
- Peter Muchlinski, Trends in international investment agreements, 2008/2009: Review of the model bilateral investment treaties of Norway, South Africa and the United States
- Ian A. Laird, Borzu Sabahi, Frédéric G. Sourgens & Sobia Haque, International investment law and arbitration: 2008/2009 in review
- Erlend Bakken and Tonje P. Gormley, Using dynamic petroleum contract clauses to manage risk in volatile markets
- Emmanuelle Cabrol, Pren Nreka v. Czech Republic. The notion of investment under bilateral investment treaties: Does investment really mean “every kind of asset”?
- Jarrod Wong & Jason Yackee, The 2006 procedural and transparency-related amendments to the ICSID Arbitration Rules: Model intentions, moderate proposals, and modest returns
- Carolyn B. Lamm, Chiara Giorgetti & Hansel T. Pham, Has the time come for an ICSID code of ethics for counsel?
- Maria Vicien-Milburn & Yulia Andreeva, Testing the procedural limits of the ICSID annulment regime in cases against Argentina
- Lee Caplan, A proposed set of arbitration rules for weaker players in investor-state arbitration
- Armand de Mestral, The Lisbon Treaty and the expansion of EU competence over foreign direct investment and the implications for investor-state arbitration
- Christopher S. Gibson, Latent grounds in investor-state arbitration: Do international investment agreements provide a new means to enforce intellectual property rights?
- Louis T. Wells, Property rights for foreign capital: Sovereign debt and private direct investment in times of crisis
- Anne van Aaken & Jürgen Kurtz, Emergency measures and international investment law: How far can states go?
- Lauge Skovgaard Poulsen, The importance of BITs for foreign direct investment and political risk insurance: Revisiting the evidence
- Jeswald W. Salacuse, Investment treaties through a different lens: A new global regime?
- Muthucumaraswamy Sornarajah, Toward normlessness: The ravage and retreat of neo-liberalism in international investment law
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
New Volume: Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy
The latest volume of the Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy (2009-2010) is out. Contents include: