- Aníbal Sabater, When Arbitration Begins Without a Seat
- Laurence Burger, Swiss Bilateral Investment Treaties: A Survey
- Charles B. Rosenberg, Challenging Arbitrators in Investment Treaty Arbitrations — A Comparative Law Approach
- Jennifer Kirby, T.Co Metals, LLC v. Dempsey Pipe and Supply, Inc.: Are There Really No Limits on What an Arbitrator Can Do in Correcting an Award?
- Erica Stein, Thomas v. Carnival Corporation: Has the Eleventh Circuit Set International Arbitration Off Course?
- Hans Dahlberg & Marie Öhrström, Proper Notification: A Crucial Element of Arbitral Proceedings
Thursday, October 7, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 27, no. 5, October 2010) is out. Contents include: