- Julien Chaisse, Debashis Chakraborty, & Jaydeep Mukherjee, Managing India's Foreign Exchange Reserve: an Exploration of the SWF Temptation
- Akshay Kolse Patil, Precedents in Investor State Arbitration
- A Jayagovind, Anti-Dumping Agreement and Exhaustion of Law Remedies
- Ishupal Singh Kang, TRIPS through the Lens of Global Public Goods: Are TRIPS-plus FTAs eating up all the Good there is?
- Michael Reynolds & Michelle Chowdhury, Article 102 and High Technology Industries: the Impact of the European Microsoft and and Intel Cases
Friday, July 23, 2010
New Issue: Indian Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 3, no. 1, 2010) is out. Contents include: