- Arne Vandenbogaerde & Wouter Vandenhole, The Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: An Ex Ante Assessment of its Effectiveness in Light of the Drafting Process
- Jure Vidmar, The Right of Self-determination and Multiparty Democracy: Two Sides of the Same Coin?
- Annemarieke Vermeer-Künzli, Unfinished Business: Concurrence of Claims Presented before a Human Rights Court or Treaty Body and through Diplomatic Protection
- Alastair Mowbra, A Study of the Principle of Fair Balance in the Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights
- Recent Developments
- Michael O’Flaherty, Reform of the UN Human Rights Treaty Body System: Locating the Dublin Statement
- Matthew E. Cross & Sarah Williams, Recent Developments at the ICC: Prosecutor v Germain Katanga and Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui—A Boost for ‘Co-operative Complementarity’?
- Philip Leach, Helen Hardman, & Svetlana Stephenson, Can the European Court’s Pilot Judgment Procedure Help Resolve Systemic Human Rights Violations? Burdov and the Failure to Implement Domestic Court Decisions in Russia
- Brian Ray, Residents of Joe Slovo Community v Thubelisha Homes and Others: The Two Faces of Engagement
- Jamil Ddamulira Mujuzi, Michelot Yogogombaye v The Republic of Senegal: The African Court’s First Decision
Thursday, May 20, 2010
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 10, no. 2, June 2010) is out. Contents include: