- Special Issue: Sixth report of the American Law Institute project on World Trade Organization Case Law covering 2008
- Lance Liebman, Foreword
- Henrik Horn & Petros C. Mavroidis, Introduction
- Simion A.B. Schropp & David Palmeter, Commentary on the Appellate Body Report in EC–Bananas III (Article 21.5): waiver-thin, or lock, stock, and metric ton?
- Thomas J. Prusa & Edwin Vermulst, Guilt by association: US – Measures Relating to Shrimp from Thailand and US – Customs Bond Directive for Merchandise Subject to Anti-Dumping/Countervailing Duties
- Chad P. Bown & Niall Meagher, Mexico–Olive Oil: Remedy without a cause?
- Meredith Crowley & Robert Howse, US–Stainless Steel (Mexico)
- Bernard Hoekman & Joel Trachtman, Continued suspense: EC–Hormones and WTO disciplines on discrimination and domestic regulation Appellate Body Reports: Canada/United States – Continued Suspension of Obligations in the EC – Hormones Dispute, WT/DS320/AB/R,WT/DS321/AB/R, adopted 14 November 2008
- William J. Davey & André Sapir, United States – Subsidies on Upland Cotton Recourse to Article 21.5 by Brazil, WT/DS267/AB/RW (2 June 2008)
- Jasper Wauters & Hylke Vandenbussche, China – Measures Affecting Imports of Automobile Parts
- Paola Conconi & Jan Wouters, Appellate Body Report, India – Additional and Extra-Additional Duties on Imports from the United States (WT/DS360/AB/R, adopted on 17 November 2008)
- Frieder Roessler, India – Additional and Extra-Additional Duties on Imports from the United States
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 9, no. 1, January 2010) is out. Contents include: