- Symeon C. Symeonides, A New Conflicts Restatement: Why Not?
- Ardavan Arzandeh & Jonathan Hill, Ascertaining the Proper Law of an Arbitration Clause under English Law
- Michael Hellner, Third Country Overriding Mandatory Rules in the Rome I Regulation: Old Wine in New Bottles?
- Richard Garnett & Megan Richardson, Libel Tourism or Just Redress? Reconciling the (English) Right to Reputation with the (American) Right to Free Speech in Cross-border Libel Cases
- Craig Forrest, The Hague Convention on Choice of Court Agreements: The Maritime Exceptions
- Dan Jerker B. Svantesson, The Choice of Courts Convention: How Will it Work in Relation to the Internet and E-Commerce?
- Petr Bříza, Choice-of-Court Agreements: Could the Hague Choice of Court Agreements Convention and the Reform of the Brussels I Regulation Be the Way Out of the Gasser-Owusu Disillusion?
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
New Issue: Journal of Private International Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Private International Law (Vol. 5, no. 3, December 2009) is out. Contents include: