- Alberto Alvarez-Jiménez, The WTO Appellate Body's Decision-Making Process: A Perfect Model For International Adjudication?
- Maureen Irish, Regulatory Convergence, Security and Global Administrative Law in Canada–United States Trade
- Rudolf Adlung and Antonia Carzaniga, MFN Exemptions Under the General Agreement on Trade in Services: Grandfathers Striving for Immortality?
- Alberto Alvarez-Jiménez, The WTO Appellate Body's Exercise of Judicial Economy
- Armin Steinbach, The DSU Interim Review—Need for its Elimination or Extension to the Appellate Body Stage?
- Aaditya Mattoo & Deepak Mishra, Foreign Professionals in the United States: Regulatory Impediments to Trade
- Cai Congyan, China–US BIT Negotiations and the Future of Investment Treaty Regime: A Grand Bilateral Bargain with Multilateral Implications
- Anne van Aaken, International Investment Law Between Commitment and Flexibility: A Contract Theory Analysis
- Anabel González, Revitalizing the US Trade Agenda in Latin America: Building on the FTA Platform
Sunday, June 7, 2009
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 12, no. 2, June 2009) is out. Contents include: