- Johannes F. Imhoff & Michael Hügler, Life at Deep Sea Hydrothermal Vents—Oases Under Water
- Fernando de la Calle, Marine Genetic Resources. A Source of New Drugs
The Experience of the Biotechnology Sector
- Louise Angélique de La Fayette, A New Regime for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biodiversity and Genetic Resources Beyond the Limits of National Jurisdiction
- Frida M. Armas-Pfirter, How Can Life in the Deep Sea Be Protected?
- Lorraine (Lori) Ridgeway, Marine Genetic Resources: Outcomes of the United Nations Informal Consultative Process (ICP)
- Serge Beslier, The Protection and Sustainable Exploitation of Genetic Resources of the High Seas from the European Union's Perspective
- Rüdiger Wolfrum, Concluding Remarks
- Diethard Mager, Climate Change, Conflicts and Cooperation in the Arctic: Easier Access to Hydrocarbons and Mineral Resources?
- Aldo Chircop, The Growth of International Shipping in the Arctic: Is a Regulatory Review Timely?
- Agustín Blanco-Bazán, Specific Regulations for Shipping and Environmental Protection in the Arctic: The Work of the International Maritime Organization
- Christian Reichert, Determination of the Outer Continental Shelf Limits and the Role of the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf
- Vladimir Golitsyn, Continental Shelf Claims in the Arctic Ocean: A Commentary
- L.D.M. Nelson, The Settlement of Disputes Arising From Conflicting Outer Continental Shelf Claims
- Oran R. Young, The Arctic in Play: Governance in a Time of Rapid Change
- Alf Håkon Hoel, Do We Need a New Legal Regime for the Arctic Ocean?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
New Issue: International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law (Vol. 24, no. 2, 2009) is out. Contents include: