- Peter Rowe, Military Misconduct during International Armed Operations: ‘Bad Apples’ or Systemic Failure?
- Carlo Focarelli, The Responsibility to Protect Doctrine and Humanitarian Intervention: Too Many Ambiguities for a Working Doctrine
- Malcolm Patterson, A Corporate Alternative to United Nations ad hoc Military Deployments
- Tom Ruys, The ‘Protection of Nationals’ Doctrine Revisited
- Faustin Z. Ntoubandi, Reflections on the USA–India Atomic Energy Cooperation
Monday, April 20, 2009
New Issue: Journal of Conflict & Security Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict & Security Law (Vol. 13, no. 2, Summer 2008) is out. Contents include: