- M. Patrick Cottrell, Legitimacy and Institutional Replacement: The Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons and the Emergence of the Mine Ban Treaty
- Séverine Autesserre, Hobbes and the Congo: Frames, Local Violence, and International Intervention
- Michèle B. Bättig & Thomas Bernauer, National Institutions and Global Public Goods: Are Democracies More Cooperative in Climate Change Policy?
- Bruce Bueno de Mesquita & Alastair Smith, A Political Economy of Aid
- Joseph M. Grieco, Christopher F. Gelpi, & T. Camber Warren, When Preferences and Commitments Collide: The Effect of Relative Partisan Shifts on International Treaty Compliance
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
New Issue: International Organization
The latest issue of International Organization (Vol. 63, no. 2, Spring 2009) is out. Contents include: