- Jean-Christophe Honlet & Guillaume Borg, The Decision of the ICSID Ad Hoc Committee in CMS v. Argentina Regarding the Conditions of Application of an Umbrella Clause: SGS v. Philippines Revisited
- Alain Pellet, The Second Death of Euripide Mavrommatis? Notes on the International Law Commission's Draft Articles on Diplomatic Protection
- Kenneth Ruwan Schunken, The Advisory Centre on WTO Law: A Success Story, But for Whom?
- Jan Erik Wetzel & Yvonne Mitri, The Special Tribunal for Lebanon: A Court Off the Shelf for a Divided Country
- Dov Jacobs & Noora Arajarvi, The International Criminal Court
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
New Issue: The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals
The latest issue of The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals (Vol. 7, no. 1, 2008) is out. Contents include: