- Gareth Evans, The Responsibility to Protect: An Idea Whose Time Has Come . . . and Gone?
- Raymond Kuo, Occupation and the Just War
- Dan Plesch, Introducing the Concept of a Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone
- Jan Prawitz, A Brief Sketch of the Proposed Zone
- Michael Crowley, Verification and National Implementation Measures for a WMDFZ in the Middle East
- Jonathan Spyer, Israel in the Middle East: Threats and Countermeasures
- Merav Datan, Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East: Conditions for Disarmament
- Mustafa Alani, The Gulf NW and WMD Free Zone: A Track II Initiative
- Hugh Beach, Is There a Future for Arms Control?
- Anatol Lieven, Confidence-Building Measures: Lessons for the Middle East
- Alyson J. K. Bailes, WMD in the Greater Middle East: Any Lessons from NATO and European Arms Control and Disarmament Structures?
- Mark Fitzpatrick, Will Nuclear Energy Plans in the Middle East Become Nuclear Weapons Strategies?
- Bennett Ramberg, The Promise of a Middle East Nuclear Weapons Free Zone
- Dan Plesch & Poul-Erik Christiansen, A Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone in the Middle East: Reflections on a Project of Academic Applied International Relations
Thursday, September 11, 2008
New Issue: International Relations
The latest issue of International Relations (Vol. 22, no. 3, September 2008) is out. Contents include: