- Francis G. Jacobs, The State of International Economic Law: Re-Thinking Sovereignty in Europe
- Nicolas F. Diebold, The Morals and Order Exceptions in WTO Law: Balancing the Toothless Tiger and the Undermining Mole
- Daniel C. Crosby, Banking on China's WTO Commitments: ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams’ in China's Financial Services Sector
- Dukgeun Ahn, Foe or Friend of GATT Article XXIV: Diversity in Trade Remedy Rules
- Andrew Emmerson, Conceptualizing Security Exceptions: Legal Doctrine or Political Excuse?
Sunday, February 24, 2008
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 11, no. 1, March 2008) is out. Contents include: