- David Altaras, Arbitration in England and Wales and the European Convention on Human Rights: should arbitrators be frightened?
- Houston Putnam Lowry, A participant’s view of United Nations Commission on International Trade Law’s Working Party II (Arbitration) Proceedings in January 2006
- Alexander Belohlavek, Arbitration in the Czech Republic
- Thomas Wardyński, The status of arbitration and arbitration law in Poland
- Crenguta Leaua, Arbitration in Romania
- Gerald Zeiler, Treaty v. contract: which panel?
- Alexander Muranov & Demitriy Davydenko, Summary of the law and practice of enforcement of foreign judgments in Russia
- William Wood, Mediation: the next ten years
- Richard Anderson & John Aycock, The introduction of payment and adjudication provisions into the construction laws of the Isle of Man
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
New Issue: Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management
The latest issue of Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management (Vol. 73, no. 3, August 2007) is out. Contents include: