- Abba Kolo, Investor Protection vs Host State Regulatory Autonomy during Economic Crisis: Treatment of Capital Transfers and Restrictions under Modern Investment Treaties
- Valentina Vadi, Access to Essential Medicines & International Investment Law: The Road Ahead
- Amit M. Sachdeva, International Investment: A Developing Country Perspective
- Rudolf Adlung, The Contribution of Services Liberalization To Poverty Reduction: What Role for the GATS?
- Meir Perez Pugatch, Measuring the Strength of National Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Regimes in Eight Countries: Using a Pharmaceutical IP Index to Benchmark India
Sunday, November 4, 2007
New Issue: Journal of World Investment and Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 8, no. 4, August 2007) is out. Contents include: