- Elizabeth Snodgrass, Protecting Investors' Legitimate Expectations - Recognizing and Delimiting a General Principle
- Colloquium on Consolidation of Proceedings in Investment Arbitration, Geneva, April 22, 2006 - Selected Papers
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Laurence Boisson de Chazournes, Victor Bonnin & Makane Moïse Mbengue, Consolidation of Proceedings in Investment Arbitration: How Can Multiple Proceedings Arising from the Same or Related Situations Be Handled Efficiently
- Antonio R. Parra, Desirability and Feasibility of Consolidation: Introductory Remarks
- Yuval Shany, Consolidation and Tests for Application: Is International Law Relevant?
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 21, no. 1, Spring 2006) is out. Contents include: