- Peter Hilpold, ‘Humanizing’ the Law of Self-Determination – the Chagos Island Case
- Tom Sparks, Reassessing State Consent to Jurisdiction: The Indispensable Third Party Principle before the ICJ
- Katariina Särkänne, Agreement for the Termination of the Intra-EU BITs: Breaking the Stalemate, But Not Quite There Yet?
- Ergun Cakal, Assessing (and Making Sense of) Severity: Conceptualising and Contextualising Torture’s Core
- Joanna Mazur & Magdalena Słok-Wódkowska, Access to Information and Data in International Law: How to Find a Path Forward from Human Rights-Oriented and Market-Oriented Approach?
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
New Issue: Nordic Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law (Vol. 91, no. 2, 2022) is out. Contents include: