- Anthony O'Dwyer, The Artists’ Resale Right Directive 2001/84/EC: A means of targeted intervention for visual artists
- Vandana Mahalwar, Burgeoning right of publicity: An overview of the Indian experiences
- Himanshu Arora, “Right to Repair” vis‐à‐vis Indian trade mark law: A comparative analysis
- Alice Wickens, Design piracy in the United States: Time to fashion a remedy?
- Morten Walløe Tvedt, A contract‐law analyses of the SMTA of the Plant Treaty: Can it work as a binding contract?
- Prabhat K. Saha & Shivam Kaushik, How effective are India's model guidelines on implementation of IPR policy for academic institutions? Seeking the answer from the US and the UK experience
- Tran Kien, Politics as a function of trademark: A new perspective from the historical development of trademark law in colonial and socialist Vietnam
- Deepa Kharb, The legal conundrum over regulation of access and benefit sharing obligations in digital sequence information over genetic resources‐assessing indian position
- Louise van Greunen & Iva Gobac, Building respect for intellectual property—The journey toward balanced intellectual property enforcement
- Soumya P. Patra & Raju KD, Application of standard essential patents in automotive industry: An analytical perspective
Monday, April 5, 2021
New Issue: Journal of World Intellectual Property
The latest issue of the Journal of World Intellectual Property (Vol. 24, nos. 1-2, March 2021) is out. Contents include: