- Antônio Augusto Cançado Trindade, Some Reflections on the Forthcoming Centenary of the Statute of the Hague Court (PCIJ and ICJ)
- Giuliana Ziccardi Capaldo, A 'Knowledge-Sharing Dialogue' as a Method to Interpret and Disseminate Global Law: A Pilot Project of Global Judicial Dialogue
- Alex J. Bellamy, When Practice Doesn't Make Perfect: The Responsibility to Protect in Lived Reality
- Joyeeta Gupta & Üsame Ceylan, The Global Environment Outlook and Its Implications for International Law: Is Law Increasingly Falling Behind?
- Helen Keller & Reto Walther, The Bell of Görgülü Cannot Be Unrung-Can It?
- Notes and Comments
- Louis René Beres, Complex Intersections: Law, War and Justice in Defense of Israel
- In Focus: Global Policies and Law
- Leonardo Borlini & Luigi Crema, The Legal Status of Decisions by Human Rights Treaty Bodies: Authoritative Interpretations or mission éducatrice?
- Geoffrey S. Corn & Michael W. Meier, Enhancing Civilian Risk Mitigation by Expanding the Commander's Information Aperture
- Elspeth Guild & Raoul Wieland, The UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration: What does it Mean in International Law?
- Ravindra Pratap, The Role of ICJ Procedure in the Emergence and Evolution of Erga Omnes Obligations
- Forum - Jurisprudential Cross-Fertilization: An Annual Overview
- Antônio Augusto Cançado Trindade, The Continuity of Jurisprudential Cross-Fertilization in the Case-Law of International Tribunals in Their Common Mission of Realization of Justice
- Mikkel Jarle Christensen, Caroline Fournet, Astrid Kjeldgaard-Pedersen, Bronik Matwijkiw & Anja Matwijkiw, The Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia: Politics and Ethics in Victim Recognition and Rape Prosecution
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, Reflections on the M/V "Norstar" Case Before the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
- Oreste Pollicino, Giovanni De Gregorio, & Laura Somaini, Europe at the Crossroad: The Regulatory Conundrum to Face the Raise and Amplification of False Content in Internet,
Sunday, October 4, 2020
New Volume: The Global Community: Yearbook of International Law and Jurisprudence
The Global Community: Yearbook of International Law and Jurisprudence (Vol. 2019) is out. Contents include: