- Gabriel Gari, Recent Preferential Trade Agreements’ Disciplines for Tackling Regulatory Divergence in Services: How Far beyond GATS?
- Jan Karlas & Michal Parízek, Supply of Policy Information in the World Trade Organization: Cross-National Compliance with One-Time and Regular Notification Obligations, 1995–2014
- Yusuf Kenan Bagir, Impact of the Presence of Embassies on Trade: Evidence from Turkey
- Yong-Jae Choi, Chung-ki Min, & Chanyul Park, Effects of Trade Barriers and Cultural Distance on the Domestic Market Share in the Film Industry
- Maurício Benedeti Rosa, Rosane Nunes de Faria, & Eduardo Rodrigues de Castro, Political and Economic Determinants of Asynchronous Approval of New GM Events
- Alberto Alvarez-Jimenez, International Investment Law, Time, and Economics: Fixing the Length of Economic Crises as a Costs-Allocation Tool between Host States and Foreign Investors
- Jean-Frédéric Morin & Jenny Surbeck, Mapping the New Frontier of International IP Law: Introducing a TRIPs-plus Dataset
- Daria Boklan & Amrita Bahri, The First WTO's Ruling on National Security Exception: Balancing Interests or Opening Pandora's Box?
- Tatiana Lacerda Prazeres, Trade and National Security: Rising Risks for the WTO
Saturday, February 15, 2020
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 19, no. 1, January 2020) is out. Contents include: