- Forum: The World Health Organization at 70
- Gian Luca Burci, The World Health Organization at 70: Challenges and Adaptation: Introductory Notes
- Adam Kamradt-Scott, The International Health Regulations (2005): Strengthening Their Effective Implementation and Utilisation
- Jan Klabbers, The Normative Gap in International Organizations Law: The Case of the World Health Organization
- Kristina Daugirdas & Gian Luca Burci, Financing the World Health Organization: What Lessons for Multilateralism?
- Cristina Contartese, Competence-Based Approach, Normative Control, and the International Responsibility of the EU and Its Member States: What Does Recent Practice Add to the Debate?
- Davorin Lapaš, Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities for IGO-Like Entities: A Step Towards a New Diplomatic Law?
- Clemens Treichl, The Denial of Oral Hearings by International Administrative Tribunals as a Factor for Lifting Organizational Immunity before European Courts: A(nother) Critical View
Friday, December 20, 2019
New Issue: International Organizations Law Review
The latest issue of the International Organizations Law Review (Vol. 16, no. 2, 2019) is out. Contents include: