- Wendy Miles & Merryl Lawry-White, Arbitral Institutions and the Enforcement of Climate Change Obligations for the Benefit of all Stakeholders: The Role of ICSID
- Roberto Echandi, The Debate on Treaty-Based Investor–State Dispute Settlement: Empirical Evidence (1987–2017) and Policy Implications
- Okechukwu Ejims, The 2016 Morocco–Nigeria Bilateral Investment Treaty: More Practical Reality in Providing a Balanced Investment Treaty?
- Sebastián Green Martínez, Taxation Measures under the Energy Charter Treaty after the Yukos Awards Articles 21(1) and 21(5) Revisited
- Amr Arafa Hasaan, The 2013 Amendments to the Arab Investment Agreement
- Fabio Giuseppe Santacroce, The Applicability of Human Rights Law in International Investment Disputes
- Albert Jan van den Berg, Appeal Mechanism for ISDS Awards: Interaction with the New York and ICSID Conventions
- Case Comments
- Facundo Pérez-Aznar, Menzies Middle East and Africa SA and Aviation Handling Services International Ltd v Senegal: Consent to International Jurisdiction and the Limits of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses
- Zongnan Wu, Orascom TMT Investments v Algeria A New Trend on the Doctrine of Abuse of Rights in the Context of Parallel Proceedings?
- Serena Lee & Myron Phua, Supervisión y Control v Costa Rica: Developing the Pantechniki v AlbaniaStandard for ‘Fork in the Road’ Provisions in Investment Treaties
- Kabir AN Duggal, Daniel F García Clavijo, Samuel Trujillo, & María C Rincón, Colombia’s 2017 Model IIA: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed
Monday, December 2, 2019
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 34, no. 1, Winter 2019) is out. Contents include: