- Susan Ariel Aaronson, What Are We Talking about When We Talk about Digital Protectionism?
- Susannah Hodson, Applying WTO and FTA Disciplines to Data Localization Measures
- Bedri Kamil Onur Taş, Kamala Dawar, Peter Holmes, & Sübidey Togan, Does the WTO Government Procurement Agreement Deliver What It Promises?
- James Harrison, Mirela Barbu, Liam Campling, Franz Christian Ebert, Deborah Martens, Axel Marx, Jan Orbie, Ben Richardson, & Adrian Smith, Labour Standards Provisions in EU Free Trade Agreements: Reflections on the European Commission's Reform Agenda
- Noemie Laurens, Zachary Dove, Jean Frederic Morin, & Sikina Jinnah, NAFTA 2.0: The Greenest Trade Agreement Ever?
Saturday, November 23, 2019
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 18, no. 4, October 2019) is out. Contents include: