- Julien Gourdon & James Messent, How Government Procurement Measures Can Affect Trade
- Juan He, Unilateral Trade Measures Against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: Unlocking a Paradigm Change in Trade-Environmental Partnerships?
- Marc D. Froese, Digital Trade and Dispute Settlement in RTAs: An Evolving Standard?
- Yong-Shik Lee, The Steel and Aluminium Quota Agreements: A Question of Compatibility with WTO Disciplines and Their Impact on the World Trading System
- Robert Black, Reforming Biosecurity Legislation in Developing Countries: Increasing Market Access or Maintaining Unequal Terms of Trade?
- Jan A. Micallef, Digital Trade in EU FTAs: Are EU FTAs Allowing Cross Border Digital Trade to Reach Its Full Potential?
- Collins C Ajibo, African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement: The Euphoria, Pitfalls and Prospects
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 53, no. 5, 2019) is out. Contents include: