- Emily Blanchard & Mark Wu, Externalities and Agricultural Import Bans: Evaluating Regionalization Measures in Light of the Russia–Pigs Dispute
- Dukgeun Ahn & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Indonesia–Import Licensing Regimes: GATT Rules for Agricultural Trade?
- Boris Rigod & Patricia Tovar, Indonesia–Chicken: Tensions between International Trade and Domestic Food Policies?
- Shushanik Hakobyan & Joel P. Trachtman, EU–Fatty Alcohols (Indonesia): Corporate Structure, Transfer Pricing, and Dumping
- Kara Reynolds & Tatiana Yanguas, China–Cellulose Pulp: China's Quest to Satisfy WTO Panels and the Appellate Body
- Thomas J. Prusa & Edwin A. Vermulst, United States – Certain Methodologies and Their Application to Anti-Dumping Proceedings Involving China: Nails in the Coffin of Unfair Dumping Margin Calculation Methodologies
- David R. Deremer & Federico Ortino, Getting Your Ducks in a Row: The Case for More Inclusive Renegotiations in EU–Poultry Meat (China)
- Kristy Buzard & Panagiotis Delimatsis, Subsidies and Investment Promotion Reaching New Heights in the Aviation Sector: The US–Tax Incentives Dispute
Saturday, May 25, 2019
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 18, no. 2, April 2019) is out. Contents include: