- Special Issue: An Anatomy of Autonomy
- Jan Klabbers & Panos Koutrakos, Introduction: An Anatomy of Autonomy
- Niamh Nic Shuibhne, What is the Autonomy of EU Law, and Why Does that Matter?
- Panos Koutrakos, The Autonomy of EU Law and International Investment Arbitration
- Bruno De Witte, The Relative Autonomy of the European Union’s Fundamental Rights Regime
- Nigel D. White, Peacekeeping Doctrine: An Autonomous Legal Order?
- J. Klabbers, Interminable Disagreement: Reflections on the Autonomy of International Organisations
Monday, May 13, 2019
New Issue: Nordic Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law (Vol. 88, no. 1, 2019) is out. Contents include: