- Giovanny Vega-Barbosa, The Admissibility of Outer Continental Shelf Delimitation Claims Before the ICJ Absent a Recommendation by the CLCS
- Zhen Sun, Protection of Cable Ships Engaged in Operations for Submarine Telecommunication Cables
- Yubing Shi & Warwick Gullett, International Regulation on Low-Carbon Shipping for Climate Change Mitigation: Development, Challenges, and Prospects
- Maximo Paulino T. Sison III, Universalizing the Law of the Sea in the South China Sea Dispute
- J. Ashley Roach, Offshore Archipelagos Enclosed by Straight Baselines: An Excessive Claim?
Saturday, May 5, 2018
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 49, no. 2, 2018) is out. Contents include: