- Anthony Lucky, Diversity in Judgments: The Role of the Courts in Promoting Biodiversity
- Abhishek Kumar, Economic Development and Environmental Justice: Cruel Conundrum or Symbiotic Relationship? (We Can Have Plan B, but No Planet B!)
- Neelotpalam Tiwari & Himanshu Pabreja, India's Protected Areas: Are They Really Protected or at the Mercy of Wildlife Boards?
- Alifya Vora, Legal and Ethical Implications of Using Trophy Hunting as a Conservation Tool
- Stephen Leitheiser, The Politics of “Better Than Nothing” in National Wetland Protection Law
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
New Issue: Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy
The latest issue of the Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy (Vol. 21, no. 1, 2018) is out. Contents include: