- Ardi Imseis, All Roads Lead to Rome: Why Palestine Remains the Issue
- Chiara Redaelli, The Right to Rebel against Violations of Human Rights: A New Role for the Responsibility to Protect?
- Jasmine Moussa, Atrocities, Accountability and the Politics of Palestinian Statehood
- Salma Karmi-Ayyoub, Prosecuting Israeli Perpetrators of International Crimes under Universal Jurisdiction Laws: Prospects for Success?
- Ofilio J. Mayorga, Occupants, Beware of BITs: Applicability of Investment Treaties to Occupied Territories
- Musa Njabulo Shongwe, The Fragmentation of International Law: Contemporary Debates and Responses
Thursday, January 25, 2018
New Volume: Palestine Yearbook of International Law
Palestine Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 19, 2016) is out. Contents include: