- Michael G. Kearney, On the Situation in Palestine and the War Crime of Transfer of Civilians into Occupied Territory
- Mathias Holvoet, The Continuing Relevance of the Hybrid or Internationalized Justice Model: The Example of the Kosovo Specialist Chambers
- Marek Nowicki, Christine Chinkin, & Françoise Tulkens, Final Report of the Human Rights Advisory Panel
- Caleb H. Wheeler, Right or Duty? Is the Accused’s Presence at Trial a Right or a Duty Under International Criminal Law?
- S.M. Solaiman & Lars Bo Langsted, Crimes Committed by Directors Attributed to Corporations – Why Should Directors be Accessory?: Viewing through the Complicity Rules in Common Law
Sunday, April 2, 2017
New Issue: Criminal Law Forum
The latest issue of Criminal Law Forum (Vol. 28, no. 1, March 2017) is out. Contents include: