- Jerry Jie Hua, Implementation of the Marrakesh Treaty for Visually Impaired Persons into the Chinese Copyright Law
- Haijun Lu, Can Nordic Extended Collective Licence Be Transplanted to China?
- Chunlei Zhao, Jurisdiction Ratione Temporis in Successive International Investment Agreements: What Can Chinese Investors Learn from the Ping An Case?
- Current Developments
- Tsung-Sheng Liao, Regional Trade Agreements as Laboratories for New Trade Disciplines to Tackle Climate Change: Why and How?
- Stuart S. Malawer, Trump's China Trade Policies: Threats and Constraints
- Yucong Wang, Indirect Expropriation and One Belt One Road Initiative: A Pivotal Issue for the Implementation of China’s Refreshed Strategy for Foreign Investment
- Lingtong Kong, A Brief Review of UDRP: Achievements, Challenges and Recommendations
- Prince-Arnaud Adiko, Connecting the Belt and Road Initiative to the Suez Economic and Trade Cooperation Zone Development
- Xiangqian Gong, THAAD and China’s Trade Policy with South Korea
- Seryon Lee, Trump’s “America First” Doctrine and Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Keyao Zhang, China Beamed Confidence into Economic Globalization on WEF
Monday, March 13, 2017
New Issue: China and WTO Review
China and WTO Review (Vol. 3, no. 1, March 2017) is out. Contents include: