- Chris Thomale, The forgotten discipline of private international law: lessons from Kiobel v Royal Dutch Petroleum – Part 2
- Horatia Muir Watt, Conflicts of laws unbounded: the case for a legal-pluralist revival
- Zia Akhtar, Act of State, state immunity, and judicial review in public international law
- Nicolás M. Perrone, The international investment regime and local populations: are the weakest voices unheard?
- Matej Avbelj, Transnational law between modernity and post-modernity
Thursday, February 16, 2017
New Issue: Transnational Legal Theory
Transnational Legal Theory (Vol. 7, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: