- Pierre Sauvé & Martin Roy, Introduction and Overview
- Martin Roy, Charting the evolving landscape of services trade policies: Recent patterns of protection and liberalization
- Andreas Maurer, Joscelyn Magdeleine & Rainer Lanz, Measuring trade in services in a world of global value chains
- Sébastien Miroudot & Ben Shepherd, Trade costs and global value chains in services
- Erik van der Marel, Ricardo does services: Service sector regulation and comparative advantage in goods
- Anirudh Shingal, Going beyond the 0/1 dummy: Estimating the effect of heterogeneous provisions in services agreements on services trade
- Sebastian Sáez & Daria Taglioni, Nurturing the competitiveness of services exports: Metrics and policy options
- Martin Molinuevo & Sebastián Sáez, Services trade and regulatory reform: A methodology for developing countries
- Eric H. Leroux, Twenty years of GATS case law: Does it taste like a good wine?
- Markus Krajewski, Domestic regulation and services trade: Lessons from regional and bilateral free trade agreements
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, A technical barriers to trade agreement for services?
- Panagiotis Delimatsis, Standard-setting in services: New frontiers in rule-making and the role of the EU
- Sherry Stephenson & Gary C. Hufbauer, Services and state-owned enterprises
- Mira Burri, Designing future-oriented multilateral rules for digital trade
- L. Lee Tuthill, Cross-border data flows: What role for trade rules?
- Tomer Broude & Shai Moses, The behavioural dynamics of positive and negative listing in services trade liberalization: A look at the Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) negotiations
- Rupa Chanda, Demographics and labour markets: Implications for mode 4 trade
- Andrew Berry, Timon Bohn & Nanno Mulder, The changing landscape of global trade in business services and value chains: Are emerging economies taking over?
- Joseph Wilson, Opening services markets in developing countries: What role for competition law?
- Craig VanGrasstek & Mina Mashayekhi, The services trade agreements of developing countries
- Pierre Sauvé & Natasha Ward, A trade in services waiver for least developed countries: Towards workable proposals
- Gabriel Gari, Services negotiations: Where have we been and where are we heading?
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sauvé & Roy: Research Handbook on Trade in Services
Research Handbook on Trade in Services (Edward Elgar Publishing 2016). Contents include: