- Special Issue: Chinese Foreign Policy on Trial: Contending Perspectives?
- Yongjin Zhang, Introduction: Dynamism and contention: understanding Chinese foreign policy under Xi Jinping
- Jinghan Zeng & Shaun Breslin, China's ‘new type of Great Power relations’: a G2 with Chinese characteristics?
- Yongjin Zhang, China and liberal hierarchies in global international society: power and negotiation for normative change
- Nien-Chung Chang Liao, The sources of China's assertiveness: the system, domestic politics or leadership preferences?
- Zhang Yunling, China and its neighbourhood: transformation, challenges and grand strategy
- Wu Xinbo. Cooperation, competition and shaping the outlook: the United States and China's neighbourhood diplomacy
- Zhou Fangyin, Between assertiveness and self-restraint: understanding China's South China Sea policy
- Zhao Huasheng, Afghanistan and China's new neighbourhood diplomacy
- Katherine Morton, China's ambition in the South China Sea: is a legitimate maritime order possible?
- Peter Ferdinand, Westward ho—the China dream and ‘one belt, one road’: Chinese foreign policy under Xi Jinping
- Richard Maher, The elusive EU–China strategic partnership
- Jingdong Yuan, Averting US–China conflict in the Asia–Pacific
- Kai Chen, Three perspectives on Chinese diplomacy: government, think-tanks and academia
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
New Issue: International Affairs
International Affairs (Vol. 92, no. 4, July 2016) is out. Contents include: