- Sandra Pogodda & Daniela Huber, India's Peacebuilding between Rights and Needs: Transformation of Local Conflict Spheres in Bihar, North-East India and Jammu and Kashmir?
- Patrick Müller, Informal Security Governance and the Middle East Quartet: Survival of the Unfittest?
- Forum Section: Future Directions for Peacekeeping Research
- Paul F. Diehl, Future Directions for Peacekeeping Research: A Series of Commentaries
- Paul F. Diehl, Behavioural Studies of Peacekeeping Outcomes
- Séverine Autesserre, Going Micro: Emerging and Future Peacekeeping Research
- Roland Paris, The Geopolitics of Peace Operations: A Research Agenda
- Oliver P. Richmond, Peace During and After the Age of Intervention
- Louise Olsson & Theodora-Ismene Gizelis, Advancing Gender and Peacekeeping Research
- Rex Brynen, Teaching about Peace Operations
Monday, September 29, 2014
New Issue: International Peacekeeping
International Peacekeeping (Vol. 21, no. 4, 2014) is out. Contents include: