- Part I Issues
- Cynthia Crawford Lichtenstein, Distinguished Essay: Reﬂections on the Intellectual History of the International Regulation of Monetary Affairs
- Annamaria Viterbo & Francesco Costamagna, Multiregionalism in the Context of the EU Sovereign Debt Crisis: Current Legal Challenges and the Way Forward
- Cornelia Manger-Nestler, Interaction for Monetary and Financial Stability: Central Banks as Main Actors in the Global Financial System
- Chien-Huei Wu, Greater Coherence in Global Economic Policymaking: Progress and Prospect
- Asif H. Qureshi, Distinguished Essay: Reﬂections on the Global Trading Order Twenty Years After Marrakesh: A Development Perspective
- Tilman Krüger, Moving Ahead While Standing Still: Dynamics of Institutional Evolution in a Gridlocked WTO
- Elisa Ruozzi, The Multilateral Trading System and Non-Trade Issues: How the World Trade Organisation Managed to Integrate Environmental Concerns without Integrating International Environmental Law
- Laura Puccio, 20 Years After Marrakesh: Reconsidering the Effects of Preferential Rules of Origin and Anti-Circumvention Rules on Trade in Inputs and Global Production Networks
- Olga Batura, The WTO Legal Framework for Telecommunications Services and Challenges of the Information Age
- Josué F. Mathieu, Settling NAFTA and WTO Disputes: A Net of Parallel and Contradictory Commitments?
- Part II Regional Integration
- Billy A. Melo Araujo, The EU’s Deep Trade Agenda: Stumbling Block or Stepping Stone Towards Multilateral Liberalisation?
- María José Luque Macías, Current Approaches to the International Investment Regime in South America
- Louise E. Mossner, The Multilayered System of Regional Economic Integration in West Africa
- Gerhard Erasmus & Trudi Hartzenberg, The Tripartite Free Trade Area: What Will It Be, and How Will It Come About?
- Anirudh Shingal & Máté Kander, India and Her Trade Agreements: What Lies Beneath?
- Part III International Economic Institutions
- Christopher Dallimore & Hans-Michael Wolffgang, The WCO’s Framework of Standards and the Internationalization of Supply Chain Security
- Andrea Wechsler, WIPO’s Policy Priorities in a World of Global Legal Pluralism: Alternative Dispute Resolution for Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLD) and the Protection of Audiovisual Performances
- Marc Bungenberg & Catharine Titi, Developments in International Investment Law
Friday, February 28, 2014
New Volume: European Yearbook of International Economic Law
European Yearbook of International Economic Law (Vol. 5, 2014) is out. Contents include: