- Harisankar K.S, International Commercial Arbitration in Asia and the Choice of Law Determination
- Walid Ben Hamida, A Fabulous Discovery: The Arbitration Offer under the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Agreement Related to Investment
- Jason Clapham, Recent Trends in Commodities Arbitrations
- Nicholas A. Brown & James D.A. Lewis, Game of Thrones: A Narrowing Immunity?
- Jean-Christophe Honlet, The IBA Guidelines on Party Representation in International Arbitration
- Kartikey Mahajan & Malak Bhatt, Reference of Non-Signatories to Arbitration in Composite Transactions: Did the Indian Supreme Court Get it Right?
- B.Ted Howes & Hannah Banks, A Tale of Two Arbitration Clauses: The Lessons of Oxford Health Plans LLC v. Sutter for the Future of Class-Action Arbitration in the United States
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 30, no. 6, December 2013) is out. Contents include: