- Roman Kwiecień, International Legal Personality of the State in the Age of Multilevel Global Governance and Responsibility to Protect – Continuity or Change of the Paradigm?
- Symposium on Maritime Piracy in International Law
- Elżbieta Karska, Piracy and International Criminal Law
- Cezary Mik, The Role of Regional State Integration Organizations in Combating Piracy in-between Africa and Asia
- Marta Andrecka & Michał Kania, Choosing the Private Partner for a Public Private Partnership: a European Union Law Perspective on the Polish Practice
- Stefan A. Jarecki, Public Service Compensation in Land Transport. When Does It not Constitute State Aid?
Monday, October 21, 2013
New Issue: Polish Review of International and European Law
Polish Review of International and European Law (Vol. 2, no. 1, 2013) is out. Contents include: