- Andrei V. Belyi, Institutional trends in Russia’s oil and gas sectors
- José Martínez de Hoz (h), Tomás Lanardonne, & Alex Máculus, Shale we dance an unconventional tango?
- Paul Michael Blyschak, Offshore oil and gas projects amid maritime border disputes: applicable law
- James D. Fry & ElFadil Ibrahim, Reassessing Venezuela’s organic hydrocarbon law: a balance between sovereignty and efficiency?
- Mirza Karim, A controversial decision of the Constitutional Court on the Indonesian Oil and Gas Law
Friday, August 16, 2013
New Issue: Journal of World Energy Law & Business
The latest issue of Journal of World Energy Law & Business (Vol. 6, no. 3, September 2013) is out. Contents include: