- Editorial Comments
- Sienho Yee, The Dynamic Interplay between the Interpreters of Security Council Resolutions
- Huang Yao, Universal Jurisdiction over Piracy and East Asian Practice
- Nina H. B. Jørgensen, Child Soldiers and the Parameters of International Criminal Law
- Bjørn Kunoy, The Ambit of Pactum de Negotiatum in the Management of Shared Fish Stocks: A Rumble in the Jungle
- Erik Franckx, Fisheries in the South China Sea: A Centrifugal or Centripetal Force?
- Zou Keyuan, How Coastal States Claim Maritime Geographic Features: Legal Clarity or Conundrum?
- Dimitris Xenos, The Issue of Safety of Media Professionals and Human Rights Defenders in the Jurisprudence of the UN Human Rights Committee
- Daniel Seah, The Treaty of Amity and Cooperation in Southeast Asia: The Issue of Non-Intervention and its Accession by Australia and the USA
Monday, December 24, 2012
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 11, no. 4, December 2012) is out. Contents include: