- Matthew Garrod, The Protective Principle of Jurisdiction over War Crimes and the Hollow Concept of Universality
- Farhad Malekian, Judging International Criminal Justice in the Occupied Territories
- Emily Haslam & Rod Edmunds, Common Legal Representation at the International Criminal Court: More Symbolic than Real?
- Valentina Azarov & Sharon Weill, Israel's Unwillingness? The Follow-Up Investigations to the UN Gaza Conflict Report and International Criminal Justice
- Rita Mutyaba, An Analysis of the Cooperation Regime of the International Criminal Court and its Effectiveness in the Court's Objective in Securing Suspects in its Ongoing Investigations and Prosecutions
Monday, November 5, 2012
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 12, no. 5, 2012) is out. Contents include: